Monday, September 23, 2013

Art Aquarium Tokyo

I went to an art exhibit in Nihonbashi today. It was the last day, so it was crazy crowded. We had to wait in line for 90 minutes! It was like Disneyland or something, but at the end of the line wasn't a ride but an exhibition of goldfish. It was really cool tho! 


Goldfish chilling on a pedestal. There were a bunch of these bowls, each with a different variety of goldfish inside.



All the tanks were lit with color changing lights.


Giant goldfish jewel tank.


Crazy eyes goldfish.


Black goldfish.


Goldfish art.


Awesome tank pyramid.


There were all these goldfish portholes in the walls.




There was a projection of Japanese scenery through the four seasons behind these tanks. All in all it was a pretty cool exhibition and I'm glad I got to see it, although I've learned my lesson about visiting on the last day! 














No comments: