Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Birthday shenanigans

I went to a Mexican place in Shimokitazawa for my birthday with my coworkers. I'd never even seen it before even though I bike past the building every day on my way to and from work! It's on the 3rd floor, a teeny tiny place that apparently sometimes has live music as well. We ordered nachos, enchiladas, tacos, and paella (even though paella is Spanish). The enchiladas and tacos were super good, but the nachos didn't hold a candle to the homemade nachos I made with my friend recently. Then my coworkers sang me happy birthday, and the owner brought over a burrito with a candle in it, lol! She did it on her own, we didn't even order it. We were all actually really full at that point and could barely eat it. I got a margarita too, and it was good although it was tiny and there was a LOT of salt around the rim. The owner made it herself and strained it into my glass right at the table.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome